What day is it?
It's a Tuesday, a bloody Tuesday.
i mean, a hungry tuesday.
I'm tired, really tired. not enough sleep i guess. I'm so tired cos last night i dreamt of something weird. was damn shag this morning. i wanted to fall asleep during accounts mcq paper after doing it. but i ended up drawing on the empty draft paper. (: accounts was not bad, but chem was BAD. grey precipitate? OMG I DON'T KNOW.
I have not shop in a longest time. I have no time to. I miss shopping :( but i'll be going swimming, and meeting pat they all for breakfast this sunday. (:
Papa tomato, Mama tomato and baby tomato walked down the street.Baby tomato walked really slow and Papa tomato got really pissed.So Papa tomato went over, squashed baby tomato and said,"Ketchup". (:
i came across this and ooh..
YUM YUM. I GO FOR LUNCH LE! hungry hungry.
byebyee. =D